Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Travelling is amazing. Any trip has its anecdotes, its jokes, good and bad days, at least, many things to talk about it. In that way, I think traveling is something that I’m going to do frequently in my life. I’d like to visit many countries and places, but in first place I want to know Latin America and I want to start with Argentina. Why? Well, because it’s close to our country and all people have visited it, I mean, everybody knows Argentina and I don’t!

Now, seriously I think It is an interesting country to visit and to start with my intention of knowing Latin America. I’d like to visit stadiums, eating its food, looking its women, walking its streets. Specially I want to know Buenos Aires, which it is known as a cosmopolitan city. I think it will clearly be a destiny of my vacations in the future. I’d like to be a prototypical tourist in Bs. As., and for that I think I need some money at least more than the one I have at present.

So, If you ask me if I’d like to live or work there I’ll probably say no. I mean, I have not defined reasons for this, but I’d like to live here, having Chile as my “control and retreat center” and from here to plan all trips. I think I’d prefer to migrate inside the country to live in the south before than living to another country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment